Create new account
Privacy and GDPR
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. This privacy notice describes how we collect and process your personal information through Mobiparts.ro websites, services, online store and applications that reference this Privacy Notice.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, profile information, and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any question or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact our Customer Service or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Many of our Mobiparts Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your data are being used and can be found in “Your Account” at this address https://www.mobiparts.ro/my-account/settings.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Mobiparts Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Information You Can Access section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
- If you don't want to receive e-mail or other communication from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. If you don’t want to receive notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking browsing activity to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and disabling cookies on your browser.
- When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
Are Children Allowed to Use Mobiparts Services?
Mobiparts SRL doesn't sell products to children. Mobiparts.ro is a Business-to-business (B2B) platform and conducts only tranzactions between companies.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of Mobiparts Services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what addresses you have shipped orders to, and to improve the relevancy of products and content we recommend.
Contacts, Notices & Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at Mobiparts or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you. Further, the data protection officer for the above mentioned data controllers can be contacted at email@example.com. You can file a complaint with our principal supervisory authority or with a local authority.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
The EU GDPR requires a legal basis for our use of personal information. Our basis varies depending on the specific purpose for which we use personal information. We use:
- Performance of a contract when we provide you with products or services, or communicate with you about them. This includes when we use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, and process payments.
- Our legitimate business interests and the interests of our customers when we improve Mobiparts services, when we detect and prevent fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, ourselves, or others, and when we provide you with interest-based advertising.
- Your consent when we ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
- Compliance with a legal obligation when we use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification purposes.
- These and other legal bases depending on the purpose for which we use personal information.